"From Innocence to Insanity"
Sunday July 8, 2007
Match # 1 - Six Way Elimination Match
(order eliminated) Ricky Rhodes vs. Julio Garza vs. Shawn Vexx vs. "Showcase" Shance Williams vs. Tony Morales vs. Gregory Symonds (win)
Match # 2 - "Old School Showdown"
Dusty Wolfe vs. Rory Fox (win)
Match # 3 - Tag Team Match
Double Trouble - Tony Vega & Chris James (win) vs. 2 Young Punks - Berry Breeze & Problems
Match # 4 - ACW Hardcore Title Match - Four Way Elimination Match
(order eliminated) Challengers Chuey Martinez with Sexy Stevi Koi vs. Rachel Summerlynn with Starr & Chesty vs. Rexx Reed vs. Champion Skylar Skelly (win & retain title)
Match # 5 - Three Way Elimination Match
(order eliminated) Bio-Hazard Jaykus Plisken vs. Angel of S.I.N. vs. Massive
Match # 6 - Main Event - IWA Texas-ACW Heavyweight Title Match - Four Way Elimination
(order eliminated) Challengers Darin Childs vs. "Showtime" Summers vs. "One Man" Mike Dell vs. Champion Jerry Lynn (win & retain title)
Notes: Time constraints prevent a detailed report at this time. Anarchy Championship Wrestling issued the following statement concerning developments resulting from the show:
Spawning from the ACW event on July 8th we have a few announcements.
* Jaykus Plisken was injured at the hands of Massive and will be out of action for quite some time, possibly between 3-6 months. All that is known is that he has broken ribs and some internal damage was caused.
* Daffney vs. Rachel Summerlyn vs. Miss Diss_Lexia will take place on July 29th
* Announced for the August 5th event is JT LaMotta vs. Matt Sydal
* Also JUST announced for the August 5th event…the main event will be Darin Childs, Showtime Summers & Jerry Lynn vs. Mike Dell, Rory Fox & Greg Symonds
* On October 21st the world will see…for the first time…Jerry Lynn vs. Claudio Castagnoli…
* All future dates at the venue will Start at 5pm and be a bit longer. More bang for your buck if you will.
* With his victory over Jaykus Plisken and Angel of Sinn, Massive has received a spot in the 2007 Lone Star Classic.