Upcoming Events

  • Show Dates and Details are subject to change without notice. Always check with the promotion to confirm.
  • ****************************************************
  • Saturday April 30 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday May 7 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday May 13 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday May 27 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday May 28 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday June 4 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday June 10 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday June 24 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday June 25 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday July 2 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday July 8 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday July 22 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday July 30 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday August 6 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday August 12 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday August 26 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday August 27 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday September 3 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday September 9 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday September 23 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday September 24 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday October 1 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday October 14 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Friday October 28 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday October 29 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Saturday November 5 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • Friday November 11 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday November 19 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Friday November 25 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday December 3 - Southern Championship Wrestling - 8:00 PM - SCW Sports Station - 3890 HWY 132 - Lytle
  • Friday December 9 - Texas Wrestling Association - 7:45 PM - Texas Wolverine All-Star Gym - 1334 S. Flores
  • Saturday December 10 - River City Wrestling - 8:00 PM - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 1630 Goliad Rd.
  • ****************************************************
  • Please send results from any San Antonio area wrestling shows to bayou_926@hotmail.com (include "Wrestling" in subject line)

Friday, September 08, 2006

SA Indy Wrestling Scene News & Notes

A Message from Hector Navarro

Hector Navarro posted the following message on the TWE Newsboard today:

Hey everybody this is Hector. I just wanted to thank everybody for their thoughts and prayers. It was a very hard time in the beginning of all this. I know I gave my family a big scare but everything is starting to look better. I'm still trying to build up my lung capacity. It had collapsed on 8/26 and I had tubes put into my chest and I was able to breathe right away and then had a pump that was taking fluid that I had built up in my lung from the infection. All that came out the next week, chest tubes and everything. I've been breathing without assisted oxygen for about a week. I'm moving around as much as I can. It feels a LOT better than laying in bed all day. I walk with a walker everyday around the hospital. I am able to walk without it but I only do it around the room. I had a CAT scan done on my leg today cause there is some slight inflammation. We'll wait for the results of that and see what happens. I'm still not sure when I'll be out of here but I'm not worried about when I go home. As long as I get better is what matters. Tomorrow will be three weeks that I have been here. Seems like forever to me. Doesn't matter though as long as I get better.

Well anyway, again, I just wanted to thank everybody for their support. I really felt everyone's prayers and I want to thank you for them.

ACW Show Date Changes

American Championship Wrestling has issued the following statement concerning the upcoming September show:

Date Changed to September 24th 2006 due to unforeseen issues within the ACW family. ACW thanks all the fans for their continued support. Matches to be announced soon.

Sept. 24th at 4pm

"THE VENUE"

800 Lexington

San Antonio, TX

The San Antonio Independent Wrestling Scene has learned that this change is a result of prior commitments and ACW's continuing efforts to provide the best show and talent for the fans. Please check out the ACW web page or Myspace for information. www.myspace.com/acw_sa


No comments: